This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: Invalid GIMPLE generated by C++ front end
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:29:23 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: Invalid GIMPLE generated by C++ front end
- References: <200309122123.h8CLNoUq020019@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:23:50 -0600, email@example.com wrote:
> The whole point is if the result of fold isn't a valid gimple expression,
> then there's no optimization to perform.
I'm thinking to add a speculative flag to the gimplifier to make it just
return if it sees something non-gimple.