Re: Maintainer of tree-inline.c and expr.c

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 09:41:24AM +0100, Andrew Haley wrote:
> Be aware that we are working on an all-new inliner on the tree-ssa
> branch.  Any work that you do on the old inliner will only be of
> transient interest.

I really want this to be fixed in gcc 3.4.
Can you have a look at the RFC that I posted yesterday?

Basically, the first instruction in the inlined function
will have correct line info already anyway.  What is there
to be expected in between the start of the (inlined) call
and that first instruction except code that is responsible
for initializing the function parameters?  Maybe I should
take C++ class member and/or constructors into account?

I am still not sure if I am not forgetting to take something
into account.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo@alinoe.com>