This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Bradley Lucier <lucier at math dot purdue dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 10:19:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: Apple's -fast option for gcc
On Tuesday, September 16, 2003, at 07:05 PM, Alan Modra wrote:
On Tue, Sep 16, 2003 at 02:30:36PM -0500, Bradley Lucier wrote:
Be cautious with this one. It may affect structure layout.
If this affects code in a negative way, -fastf is almost the same, and
as I recall, doesn't include -malign-natural. :-)