This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Memory usage in compute_immediate_uses
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:44:24 -0600
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Memory usage in compute_immediate_uses
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Diego Novillo w
>On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 16:26, Daniel Berlin wrote:
>> On Tue, 16 Sep 2003, Diego Novillo wrote:
>> > Another thing we could use is ggc_collect() after each pass through
>> > optimize_function_tree().
>> Have you tried to see if this works right now?
>Yup. The other day, when I ran into that GC problem with the vops
>varrays, I had it collecting after every single pass. It seemed to
Hey -- want to comment on this? Is whatever fix you came up with in
the tree already?
I've got something here that looks like we've mucked up one of the vops