This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: Invalid GIMPLE generated by C++ front end
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>, Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:24:17 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: Invalid GIMPLE generated by C++ front end
- References: <200309121949.h8CJnUbW019656@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:49:30 -0600, email@example.com wrote:
> In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jason Merrill writes:
> >But your comment brings up the possibility that other passes will want to
> >be able to check whether or not a transformation leaves the code in gimple
> >form. Is this what you need? If so, would calling back into gimplify_expr
> >be a reasonable alternative (if it worked)?
> I'm certainly starting to see where that kind of capability would be useful.
For what sorts of things?