This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] crash in coalesce_abnormal_edges, merge frommainline?
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:39:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] crash in coalesce_abnormal_edges, merge frommainline?
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 09:32, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> I cannot publish sources, but will happilly provide the .ii file to any
> developer who wants to have a look.
That's Andrew's baby. I'd be happy to take a look as well.
> Currently, tree-ssa issues tons of (incorrect) warnings, as the last
> merge happened during an intervall where mainline was broken in that
> respect. Any chance for a new merge?
Happening as I type.