This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: strange compiling problem
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jamie Lokier <jamie at shareable dot org>
- Cc: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>, Kyle Centers <kcent at programmer dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 08:26:58 -0700
- Subject: Re: strange compiling problem
On Sunday, Sep 7, 2003, at 08:22 US/Pacific, Jamie Lokier wrote:
I'm just making a guess from Jim's reply; I haven't tried it. Try
Even better, I think this is where the problem is any way:
And change all %2 to %1 and %1 to %0.
Note the + means that ra is being read from and written to.
Almost every one wants to write it as the way you had it
though for some reason.