This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bugzilla question
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 10:43:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Bugzilla question
- References: <email@example.com>
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Eric Botcazou wrote:
> Any reason why the default platform identifier field that is displayed by
> Bugzilla when querying is 'host'? This is IMHO of little use given that,
> according to my limited experience, bugs reported against cross-compilers
> are more likely to be target-specific than host-dependent.
> What about changing it to 'target'?
Change your columns (look at the bottom of the screen)
It's host because it used to be target, and various people wanted it host.
> Eric Botcazou