This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: inlining failed
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- To: Gunther Piez <gpiez at web dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 13:45:25 +0200
- Subject: Re: inlining failed
- References: <email@example.com>
Gunther Piez wrote:
test.c: In function `main':Any chance to try a snapshot of current mainline (would be 3.4)?
test.c:1: warning: inlining failed in call to `f'
test.c:12: warning: called from here
Interestingly, the problem is *not* present there!