This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] Error '_muldi3' on mips-sgi-IRIX6.5
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- To: "William S." <wstan at xs4all dot nl>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>, dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:42:32 -0700
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] Error '_muldi3' on mips-sgi-IRIX6.5
- References: <20030905160352.GC17733@xs4all.nl>
On Fri, 2003-09-05 at 09:03, William S. wrote:
> I have filed this as a bug (#12152) already but was
> curious in the meantime if anyone sees a way around this.
> I have been updating and trying to build daily but
> after several hours it still stops here. I don't mind
> trying different options out.
> -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -I. -I. -I../../gcc/gcc
> -I../../gcc/gcc/. -I../../gcc/gcc/config -I../../gcc/gcc/../include -I../intl
> -I../../gcc/gcc/../libbanshee/libcompat -I../../gcc/gcc/../libbanshee
> -I../../gcc/gcc/../libbanshee/points-to -I/usr/GMP/include -DL_muldi3 -c
> ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c -o libgcc/./_muldi3.o
> ../../gcc/gcc/libgcc2.c: In function `__muldi3':
This looks like tree-ssa and I'm not attempting to bootstrap that much
lately. This definitely looks like a bug in there though.
Eric Christopher <email@example.com>