This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
- From: "S. Bosscher" <S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: 'Diego Novillo ' <dnovillo at redhat dot com>,'Jeff Law ' <law at redhat dot com>
- Cc: 'Paul Brook ' <paul at nowt dot org>,"'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org '" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 09:32:07 +0200
- Subject: RE: [tree-ssa] g95 SEGV building libgfortran
> I was under the impression that f95 generated GIMPLE directly.
I thought so for some time as well, but then Paul told me he had changed
that: we should be producing GENERIC now.
If we don't then that is a bug.