This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: jsm at polyomino dot org dot uk, rth at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:52:12 -0700
- Subject: PR 7544
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Joseph, Richard --
Deciding whether or not this PR represents a bug requires someone with
a good understanding of what #pragma weak is supposed to do. (Our
manual does not document #pragma weak at all.)
As C front end co-maintainers, would one of you please take a look and
update the PR accordingly?