please do not add "nospam" to your gcc list email titles

I had noticed several people sending duplicate messages to the gcc list,
the second one with "nospam" in the title.  I just discovered why --
some dork of a sysadmin has installed an autoresponder claiming "your
domain has been banned ... please add "nospam" ...

Please do not attempt to appease sysadmins too stupid to understand that
the addresses on the SoBigF virus messages are fake, and that gcc.gnu.org
is not sending them.  If the autoresponders become too painful, we should
just unsubscribe any sites that are generating these messages.