This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [OT] Identifying unused include directives?
- From: Florian Weimer <fw at deneb dot enyo dot de>
- To: Dan Kegel <dkegel at ixiacom dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:19:46 +0200
- Subject: Re: [OT] Identifying unused include directives?
- References: <3F4FC6C9.email@example.com>
Dan Kegel <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Anyone know a good way to automatically identify unneeded #include
> statements? Seems like this is something gcc could do...
What is "unneeded"? On some systems, some header files pull in
others, and are therefore unnecessary from a GCC perspective, but they
are actually required to make the program portable.