This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [cs branch] how to start compile server?
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Ian Lance Taylor <ian at airs dot com>, Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, GCC Mailing List <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 12:59:13 -0700
- Subject: Re: [cs branch] how to start compile server?
On Wednesday, August 27, 2003, at 07:43 PM, Andrew Pinski wrote:
There is no networking code in GCC at all still.
I'd call it networking code...
#include <sys/socket.h> is usually a dead give away, it felt like
networking code when I started sending fds over the connection, weird,
cryptic and idiomatic. :-)