Re: [using gcc book] compound literals

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003, Stephan T. Lavavej wrote:

> [Chris Devers]
> > I'm working with FSF to proofread the upcoming edition of _Using GCC_.
>
> The changes mentioned so far have been great.  Just to clarify, will
> they be appearing in the online manual as well?

I don't see why not.

The plan is to merge in my changes into CVS after I finish looking
everything over and getting questionable sections peer reviewed.

As you may have noticed, I'm getting into the peer review bit now :)

Time allowing, large portions of the book could do for a cleanup &
rewrite, but several deadlines have gone by already and there's just
not time to make it perfect.

But I'm trying, and I appreciate everyone's input. :)

--
Chris Devers      cdevers@pobox.com
http://devers.homeip.net:8080/blog/

MUM, n. [Acronym for Multi-Use Mnemonics.]
A meta-mnemonic methodology whereby one acronym references all the
features of a particular system.

    -- from _The Computer Contradictionary_, Stan Kelly-Bootle, 1995