This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: using objcopy --redefine-sym
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Wagner Toledo Correa <wtcorrea at CS dot Princeton dot EDU>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:49:22 -0700
- Subject: Re: using objcopy --redefine-sym
- References: <3F496ED4.email@example.com>
Wagner Toledo Correa wrote:
I need to call an executable's main function from another executable.
Say the original executable is hello, and I need to call it from foo.
Here is what I've been trying to do without success:
This is a list for discussing gcc development issues. This isn't a gcc
development issue. Try gcc-help instead.
hello is a fully linked executable. You can't link one executable into
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com