Re: using objcopy --redefine-sym

Wagner Toledo Correa wrote:
I need to call an executable's main function from another executable. Say the original executable is hello, and I need to call it from foo. Here is what I've been trying to do without success:

This is a list for discussing gcc development issues. This isn't a gcc development issue. Try gcc-help instead.

hello is a fully linked executable. You can't link one executable into another one.