This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Is g++ not conforming to the C++ standard here?
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Philipp Thomas <pthomas at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 25 Aug 2003 16:55:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: Is g++ not conforming to the C++ standard here?
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <20030825144456.GS2066@paradies.suse.de>
Philipp Thomas <email@example.com> writes:
| So it seems like gcc 3.3.1 doesn't get this right, does it?
No release of GCC, currently in production use, implements two-phase
name lookup as mandated by the C++ standard. Mainline should get it