This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bug in implementation of C++ ABI exception handling?
- From: Nathan Sidwell <nathan at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:42:14 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bug in implementation of C++ ABI exception handling?
- Organization: Codesourcery LLC
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Chris Lattner wrote:
Section 2.4.1 (http://www.codesourcery.com/cxx-abi/abi-eh.html#cxx-throw)
of the C++ ABI says (roughly): if an exception is thrown by the copy
constructor which copies an exception value into the exception object, the
currently allocated exception object is freed and the thrown exception
You are correct.
Am I missing something, or should this print "Success" instead of
Nathan Sidwell :: http://www.codesourcery.com :: CodeSourcery LLC
The voices in my head said this was stupid too
firstname.lastname@example.org :: http://www.planetfall.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk