Re: Bug in implementation of C++ ABI exception handling?

Chris Lattner wrote:
Section 2.4.1 (http://www.codesourcery.com/cxx-abi/abi-eh.html#cxx-throw)
of the C++ ABI says (roughly):  if an exception is thrown by the copy
constructor which copies an exception value into the exception object, the
currently allocated exception object is freed and the thrown exception
propagates instead.

Am I missing something, or should this print "Success" instead of
aborting?
You are correct.

nathan
         The voices in my head said this was stupid too