This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[new-regalloc-branch] Emit remat information
- From: "Mukta Punjani, Noida" <muktap at noida dot hcltech dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>, Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:00:55 +0530
- Subject: [new-regalloc-branch] Emit remat information
The variable "emitted_remat" (to count the number of remat performed)
doesn't seem to be updated in the new-regalloc-branch. Hence it is printing
cost as 0 in the debugging dumps.
Is there something amiss.