Re: mainline problem

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Andreas Jaeger wrote:

> Jeremy Sanders <jss@ast.cam.ac.uk> writes:
>
> > Should bugs on the mainline be put into bugzilla?
>
> Yes - and please read http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html, we really need a
> complete case that reproduces this,

It wasn't clear to me how to file mainline bugs. Maybe some text could be
added to bugs.html to say which version number to file under (I take it I
should file under 3.4?)

Also, if I file a preprocessed file with the copyright belonging to
someone else, and the comments have been removed (by cpp), do I need to
include the copyright somewhere in the bug?  The code is GPLd.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Sanders <jss@ast.cam.ac.uk>   http://www-xray.ast.cam.ac.uk/~jss/
X-Ray Group, Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge, UK.