This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: expect 5.39 import
- From: Andrew Cagney <ac131313 at redhat dot com>
- To: Michael Elizabeth Chastain <mec at shout dot net>
- Cc: binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at sources dot redhat dot com,gdb at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:28:33 -0400
- Subject: Re: expect 5.39 import
- References: <200308212134.h7LLYVWr032104@duracef.shout.net>
Wow, I didn't even know the new expect release. I gotta give
that a spin.
I've been using expect 5.38 in my test bed and it's been working fine.
Back in January 2003, I compared expect 5.38 with sourceware expect,
and the gdb test results were the same.
I'll follow this up in a few weeks when I'm actually in a position to do
Can you file a PR and then I'll attach my attestation to it?
Good idea. http://sources.redhat.com/gdb/bugs/1349
By the time "a few weeks" comes up I'll have something to say about
expect 5.39 too.