Our apologies for the virus reject notices

Thanks especially for Paul and Phil for taking the
time to bring this to our attention.

I have just updated the filters to DISCARD any emails
based on the Sobig subjects.

I dont know if this is correct forum to discuss this
but I agree with you that Spoofing is causing those notices
to become useless and instead compound the problem.

How then to notify LEGITIMATE senders that they are
infected?   or this is really getting hopeless???

Please include abuse@Atmel.com in your reply as we
are not a member of this mailing list, but since gcc
is such a vital tool to OPen SOurce and *NIX,
I will get one of our sysadmins to subscribe to it

THank you and apologies again