Re: Gcc installation problem

This is sooo off topic it's not funny. Any further replies on
this subject may land the poster in my killfile. And that goes for me, too :-)

Well, we don't want to accidently give the impression this list is for discussion of gcc or anything like that.
It's also a nice runup to my next academic paper, "High level loop optimizations using the SSA Form and their effect on no-warranty clauses".