This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bay Area GCC hackers luncheon (TOMORROW, Sat Jul 16)
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:06:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bay Area GCC hackers luncheon (TOMORROW, Sat Jul 16)
- Bcc: Devang Patel <dpatel at apple dot com>, Jason Thorpe <thorpej at wasabisystems dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>, Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>, Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>, Per Bothner <per at bothner dot com>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>, Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>, Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>, Doug Evans <dje at transmeta dot com>, Don Lindsay <lindsayd at cisco dot com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
I've made a reservation at the Jade Villa in Oakland for 12 noon
tomorrow, July 16.This is a dim sum place but I am assured that they
have other Cantonese food as well, including vegetarian dishes. Jade
Villa is at 800 Broadway, the restaurant's phone number is
510-839-1688, and my cell phone number is 510-388-7620.
Apologies for the short notice. Hope to see you all there!