This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Why does -pedantic make long long an error in C++?
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: willy at debian dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 16:49:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Why does -pedantic make long long an error in C++?
Don't know but you can turn the error to a warning by adding
-Wlong-long, and make it go away completely with -Wno-long-long!
Addition of -ansi doesn't seem to change the behavior of g++
wrt to this error/warning.
Probably, a PR is needed.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6602)