This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Optimal Optimizations: A Very Preliminary Report
- From: Scott Robert Ladd <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>
- To: tm_gccmail at mail dot kloo dot net
- Cc: gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 12:07:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: Optimal Optimizations: A Very Preliminary Report
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
Can you send me lpbench? I'll look at it and see where the default
optimizations are falling down, if it's small enough.
I'll send you lpbench.c in a private e-mail.
I'll make the entire test suite available in the "near future". Two
different tests should be complete by tonight; in all, I plan to have
five or six different benchmarks before publishing the results.
Scott Robert Ladd
Coyote Gulch Productions (http://www.coyotegulch.com)
Software Invention for High-Performance Computing