This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: duplicate entry in gcc manual
- From: Kelley Cook <kcook34 at ford dot com>
- To: subscription101 at hotmail dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:56:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: duplicate entry in gcc manual
- Hop-count: 1
- Reply-to: Kelley Cook <kelleycook at wowway dot com>
The GCC manual (version 2.95.3) has the -Q option listed twice. The URL:
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-2.95.3/gcc_2.html. Just search for
"print some statistics about each pass" (without quotes).
Thanks for the report.
However, the GCC 2.95 branch has been closed for over two years, so this
particular mistake can no longer be fixed.
For what its worth, this particular mistake was corrected on October 1999,
though it was never backported to the 2.95 branch.
The GCC developers do encourage you to try out the latest released compiler,
which is version 3.3.1, and would welcome any corrections for that or the
latest development version.