This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: upgrading from gcc-3.2 to anything newer on PowerPC architecture
- From: Jim Wilson <wilson at tuliptree dot org>
- To: Michal Schulz <michal dot schulz at tu-clausthal dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:43:52 -0700
- Subject: Re: upgrading from gcc-3.2 to anything newer on PowerPC architecture
- References: <3F3733ED.email@example.com>
Michal Schulz wrote:
Unfortunatelly make bootstrap doesn't work nice. I get internal compiler
errors while compiling libgcc.
We need a much better bug report than that. Please see
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.SpecifixInc.com