This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa]: Fix for PTA broken by find_referenced_vars change.
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 13:08:22 -0400
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa]: Fix for PTA broken by find_referenced_vars change.
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
On Sat, 2003-08-09 at 19:40, Daniel Berlin wrote:
> Diego, your change that moves find_referenced_vars causes us to query
> points-to information before it's created.
> Would you like me to move the call to create_alias_vars to
> the top of the find_referenced_vars function or before the call to
> find_referenced_vars in tree-optimize.c?
The top of find_referenced_vars should be fine. So, create_alias_vars
can't use the variables found by find_referenced_vars?