Re: is movccsi a standard names?

Shen Hui wrote:
>       i want to know the real defination of standard names (RTL),
> and if movccsi is a stantard name (see gcc-2.95.3 arm.md),then why cannot emit conditional move rtl in generation.

movcc is for moving the condition code value from one place to another.
cmov is for generating condition moves.

The .rtl file is before any optimization pass, so it won't have any cmov
instructions.  They are only created by optimizations.

Using current gcc 3.x development sources, I get movlt/movgt
instructions for this example which is apparently what you want.

Jim