This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
RE: what mailing list to follow (for gcc-gfortran ?)
- From: "S. Bosscher" <S dot Bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>
- To: 'Joost VandeVondele ' <jv244 at hermes dot cam dot ac dot uk>,"'gcc-g95-devel at lists dot sourceforge dot net '" <gcc-g95-devel at lists dot sourceforge dot net>
- Cc: "'gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org '" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:09:47 +0200
- Subject: RE: what mailing list to follow (for gcc-gfortran ?)
Until we've figured out if/when we can get our own @gcc mailing list, I'd
very much prefer that _everything_ related only to gfortran just stays on
the gcc-g95 list. Including patches.
From: Joost VandeVondele
Sent: 5-8-03 8:58
Subject: Re: what mailing list to follow (for gcc-gfortran ?)
> What is the mailing list one needs to follow for further gfortran
> development? I've scanned the gcc@gc... list archive
> and discovered several gfortran posts that were not posted to
> the gcc-g95-devel list. I suspect that 98% of the posts to gcc@
gcc@gcc is related to inlining in C++ if I understand correctly ;)
> are not related to gfortran, so tracking this list is somewhat
and should f90 bugs be mailed to
or should they go in bugzilla ?