This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: On inlining in C++
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: dewar at gnat dot com, gdr at integrable-solutions dot net
- Cc: aph at redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jbuck at synopsys dot com
- Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 13:23:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: On inlining in C++
> C++ is not Ada and Ada is not C++.
> If you want to argue about C++ inline, please do consider C++
> semantics, practice.
My comment was on C++ practice as I see it in the real world.