This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: missed uninitialised variable warning
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Michael Matz <matz at suse dot de>
- Cc: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Andrew Morton <akpm at osdl dot org>, <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 04 Aug 2003 15:10:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: missed uninitialised variable warning
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Michael Matz <email@example.com> writes:
| > and that it was actually undesirable, but hard to fix.
| Hmm, hard to fix ... I don't know, the patch below does it for the easy
| 'x = x' case. But I immediately withdraw it, as I like this feature ;-)
where were you when people argued with that? ;-)