This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: current_function_decl or cfun->decl?
- From: "Zack Weinberg" <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 13:38:18 -0700
- Subject: Re: current_function_decl or cfun->decl?
- References: <200308012010.h71KApv21266@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> What's the difference?
current_function_decl is a #define for cfun->decl, so there is no
> Which is the preferred one to use, or how do you decide which to
I'd like to see transition to cfun->decl because it's shorter and
visible to gdb, but that's just me.