Re: Toplevel configury, multilibs, new autoconf versions

On Jul 27, 2003, Phil Edwards <phil@jaj.com> wrote:

> It source's config-ml.in, which runs through the list of multilib subdirs,
> and does text substitution on the env variables.

And then it modifies CXX, and passes that to each multilib's
configure.  Since each multilib uses separate config.cache and
separate config.status, I don't see why the wrong CXX would be cached
in them.  Isn't config-ml.in doing its job properly?  Or is the
primary multilib inappropriately passing CXX to other multilibs'
makefiles?