From: David Edelsohn [mailto:dje@watson.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 1:42 PM
To: Zack Weinberg
Cc: Ken Faiczak; 'gcc@gnu.org'
Subject: Re: incorrect __vxworks__ usage in longlong.h (3.3) was ok in
3.2.3

>>>>> Zack Weinberg writes:

Zack> I would encourage you to raise this issue with the GMP maintainers
Zack> as well; they probably have the bug in their version of this file.

	The same test occurs in the GMP distribution.

	I have changed longlong.h in the GCC 3.4 trunk.  It is up to Mark
if this patch is approved for GCC 3.3 branch.

David