Re: libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c portability breakage

Gerald Pfeifer wrote:

> FreeBSD fails to bootstrap tree-ssa branch, because libmudflap/mf-hooks2.c
> contains
[trimmed]

This was expected, as mf-hooks2.c was only tested on Linux so far. Well,
at least my part (after /* EL start */). The set of #defines that
followes that comment will need to become system dependent, and
maybe even library version dependent. I assume the earlier portion
of this source file will also require such adjustments.

It is best, at some point soon, to add more feature macros and
set these all up-front. One such macro will specify if we want to
#define _POSIX_SOURCE. This is a cleaner solution for a generic
feature.

We should be able to use autoconf to set these too, but for now,
I think the posted patch looks reasonable.

--
Eyal Lebedinsky (eyal@eyal.emu.id.au) <http://samba.org/eyal/>