This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
[tree-ssa] g95 bootstrap failure on alpha
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 29 Jul 2003 07:37:09 -0400
- Subject: [tree-ssa] g95 bootstrap failure on alpha
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
g95 has been failing to bootstrap on alpha since it was added to the
branch. We're not finding gmp.h from gfortran.h. I seem to remember
some discussion about this problem, so I guess someone is working on it.
I'll just disable g95 on alpha for the time being.