Translation of GCC Manual

Hello GCC Team,

I'm an University student of Tianjin Polytechnic University in China.
Several months ago I wrote to you about the translation of GCC Manual. But
there is no reply.

I'd like to contribute to GCC and the Hurd. But it seems that I have not too
much knowledge about the development. So I think only I can do first is the
translation of GCC Manual.

So I'd like to know whether you have the plan to do this. If not, could I do
that? Will my work become part of the official manual?

Thank you!

Best regards,
Xingbo Wang