This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: rth at redhat dot com, wilson at tuliptree dot org, echristo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 16:04:30 -0700
- Subject: PR 10540
- Reply-to: mark at codesourcery dot com
Does anyone understand what is going wrong in PR 10540?
This is a MIPS PR, relating to a crash on invalid code.
Note that the crash only occurs with --enable-checking. Is the check