This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: some target macro->hook conversions
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 23 Jul 2003 11:29:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: some target macro->hook conversions
- References: <200307160019.h6G0JBr27561@greed.delorie.com>
> * Would such a change be acceptable at this time?
I'll not comment on the rest of these issues (I've nothing interesting
to say), but I'd say that now would be a fine time for this change.
Stage 3 would probably be too late, though.