Your change

HJ --

I did not approve this change for the 3.3 branch, so far as I can
tell.

  2003-07-21  H.J. Lu <hongjiu.lu@intel.com>

	  PR optimization/11599
	  * config/ia64/ia64.md (prefetch): Support predicate.

If I did approve, and I have simply become addled, then you should
disregard the remainder of this message, and accept my apologies.

In this particular case, the patch is OK.

However, it is your responsibility to know what the rules for checkins
are, and the rule for the 3.3 branch is that checkins require my
explicit approval at this time.

Please respect that in the future.

Thanks,

--