Re: SCO systems and 'Target Deprecation'

My two cents: (I have about two patches in gcc, so I get about two cents
of opinion, right?)

The SCO Group has found a way to monetize anti-Linux attacks.
They *get paid* by Microsoft and Sun to conduct these attacks.
Indeed, this is their only profitable business activity!

I would like the FSF to boycott The SCO Group.

This list might not be the right forum for this discussion.
Is there a better list for discussions like this?

Michael C