This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (no) GCC pre-compiled headers on cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, vinschen at redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 10:34:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: (no) GCC pre-compiled headers on cygwin
- References: <email@example.com>
On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 04:02:26AM -0300, Alexandre Oliva wrote:
>I've been looking into why GCC pre-compiled headers don't work on
>Cygwin. There are several reasons:
AFAIK, these are all known issues and have been fixed in the latest
version of cygwin/gcc. Have you looked at the gcc mailing list
archives? Most, if not all, of these issues have been discussed there.