Bug report - How to attach a file?

Dear gcc team,

I just wanted to report a g++ bug, but after reading your instructions on

    http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html#detailed

I am a bit confused... well, you write there, that I should include my
preprocessor output file... but on the "Enter bug" page

   http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi

I cannot find a possibility for attaching a file... or did I misunderstand
something?

Unfortunately, the terms "Host triplet", "Target triplet" and "Build triplet"
aren't explained neither. What do I have to enter in these fields?

Many thanks for your help!

Guy Voncken
Luxembourg