Re: Cannot build C/ObjC on TOT...

On Mon, Jul 21, 2003 at 06:39:43PM -0700, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
> On Monday, Jul 21, 2003, at 18:27 US/Pacific, Ziemowit Laski wrote:
>
> >Perhaps I should file a new bug anyway (which you can dup out later,
> >if needed)?
>
> Silence implies acceptance :-), and so I filed bootstrap/11625.

...dude, you waited 12 minutes...  i was reading memepool...  *grin*

Anyhow, yes, it's entirely possible that the causes are unrelated, especially
since you're using the system install(1).  I assumed it was my patch that
did it, but you've already tested that hypothesis.

Today was the first trunk bootstrap on solaris that I'd actually gotten
to finish since the patch in 11408 was checked in.  Since the INSTALL
variable used to be an absolute PATH, and now is a relative path when
configure was called via a relative path, I wondered if that patch is the
indirect cause of the troubles.

Phil