This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Request for Assistance: GCC 3.3.1 Code-Gen Problems
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Joe Buck <jbuck at synopsys dot com>,Jeff Sturm <jsturm at one-point dot com>,gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,pme at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:44:17 +0200
- Subject: Re: Request for Assistance: GCC 3.3.1 Code-Gen Problems
- References: <200307151719.h6FHJnZg016582@minax.codesourcery.com> <20030715105905.A12384@synopsys.com> <email@example.com>
> Phil indicated that the relevant PRs are 11408 and 11317.
Phil re-discovered SPARC/Solaris three weeks ago.
> PR 11317 is marked as FIXED -- but that's not what the audit trail seems
> to indciate.
Please take a closer look. This is a GCC 3.0.2 bug.
> These are both problems related to the build process (shells,
> installation scripts, etc.)
No, only 11408. And it is not a regression.