Re: PR 7993

Nicola Pero wrote:

Stan --

Do you have time to take a look at PR 7993?  This is an Objective-C
regression that affects non-Darwin platforms.

I patched that nearly one year ago, but my patch was never approved (nor reviewed as far as I know)

Oops!  It came in while I was on vacation, and then I got reorged
the week after I was back.  Anyway, enough on the excuses; the
change seems plausible to me, but I would like to ponder Apple's
ObjC manual a bit first, make sure it fits in.

Stan