This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Porting question: legitimate address
- From: Anders Ãdland <aaadland at atmel dot no>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 16:07:15 +0200
- Subject: Porting question: legitimate address
- Organization: Atmel Norway
In my port, I'm defining if an addresses is legal or not. (using
CONSTANT_ADDRESS_P(), GO_IF_LEGITIMATE_ADDRESS() ...) A legal address is
needed when loading and storing from memory, but also when doing a call or
jump. Is there a way to treat these cases differently?